Importance of breakfast:
BREAKFAST: The first meal of the day especially when taken in the morning. Breakfast improves your memory and concentration levels, improves mood and lowers stress, helps maintain healthy weight, helps reduce obesity, high blood pressure, heart disease and diabetes. Eating breakfast everyday makes you 34% less likely to develop type 2 diabetes. Eating breakfast makes you 43% less likely to become obese than people who don’t eat breakfast. Individuals who miss breakfast are 4 times more likely to become obese.
Importance of breakfast:
Here are the 5 important reasons why you should never skip breakfast:
- Breakfast keeps you healthy
- Breakfast gives you energy
- Breakfast helps to manage your weight
- Breakfast gives you much needed nutrients
- Breakfast improves your mental capacity
- Breakfast keeps you healthy: First off, chances are you have been under the misconception that skipping breakfast save calories that you can use later in the day when your stomach begins to growl. But that’s the biggest lie ever told. Contrary to what you think, eating a super healthy breakfast in the morning can help keep your blood sugar levels in check and that’s great. On other side, when you fail to take something in the morning, you’ll end up feeling hungry throughout the day.
- Breakfast gives you energy: It’s never a good idea to skip breakfast regardless of how busy or less hungry you are in the morning. You need all the nutrients in a healthy breakfast to carry out your daily tasks or activities with ease. Overall, don’t skip breakfast if you want to stay active and strong for the whole day’s activities.
- Breakfast helps to manage your weight: Breakfast increases your chances of losing weight or keeping your overall weight in check. When you adopt the habit of eating breakfast in the morning, you’ll find it more convenient to resist the urge to reach out for junk food later in the day. And of course, the chances of getting in shape and maintaining a normal body weight are higher when you have little to no junk food! Consuming more calories in the morning and fewer as the day goes is an effective way to maintain a healthy weight.
- Breakfast gives you much needed nutrients: If you skip breakfast then it directly implies to missing the nutrients, it’s as simple as that. When you choose not to enjoy a hearty meal at the start of your day, you won’t be able to make up for the lost nutrients. So, start consuming breakfast from today!
- Breakfast improves your mental capacity: Breakfast plays a vital role in maintaining one’s mental capacity. So, if you want to be mentally alert and attentive during the day, it’s important not to skip breakfast. There are many smart yet brain-boosting breakfast options which include whole grain toast with scrambled eggs, oatmeal with banana, egg sandwich, cereal with any fruit and milk etc. start having breakfast 2from today without fail. Eat healthy and stay healthy.