Hyderabad: The government bulletin of Telangana said the cases on Sunday reported 1,801 COVID-19 cases taking the tally to over 5.75 lakh while the toll stood at 3,263 with 16 deaths. The Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation (GHMC) reported the most cases with 390, in Rangareddy (114) and Medchal Malkajgiri (101), the bulletin said.
After the declaration of further extension of lockdown which was declared by the Telangana government, Hyderabad Metro Rail service will operate its trains between 7 am and 12:45 pm.
During this period, Hyderabad Metro Rail will start its first train from respective terminal stations at 7 am; while the last train will start at 11:45 am and reach the respective terminating stations by 12:45 pm”.
Passengers are also advised to strictly follow the COVID-19 safety guidelines, including social distancing, wearing of face masks, regular hand sanitisation and thermal screening, among others,” For every citizens of hyderabad safety.
The Government of Telangana had also requested that the passengers who all are travelling in the metro must cooperate with the security personnel for the efforts of protection and the safety of everyone.
Guidelines of Lock down in Hyderabad, Telangana
The Guidelines must be followed by every person of Telangana during the lockdown.
- Relaxation for 7 hours. (i.e., From Morning 6 am To 1 pm )
- Cooperation with the police officials.
- Strictly following the guidelines, as it is made only for our safety.
- Should maintain social distancing.
- Every person in Telangana must wear a mask or should be ready facing challan bills.
- One should not ride on the roads without any valid and genuine reason.
- Should avoid social gatherings and handshakes.
- Regularly sanitize yourselves.
- The essentials must be purchased in the given relaxation time and avoid negligence.
Stay Tune for more Updates on Newz Villa